Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I just got an award!!!

I have absolutely no idea how to do this, so it's a learning process, folks! Please forgive me if I botch it all up! Today I was having a little surf on my bloggy friends' sites, and to my awe and shock(???) I found that Miss*Suzanne over at I Was Thinking had given me a pretty award! Thanks so much, Miss Suzanne!
Here is the award:

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to a few bloggers who must choose a few more bloggers and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

Now apparently it is my esteemed task to nominate some of my bloggy friends for this award too, so here goes:
I nominate my lovely sister Amanda, who has just started blogging at In His Image, the gorgeous MamaBear, at Bears In Exile/Return Home, the courageous Terri, at Once in a Lifetime, the famously entertaining Ree at The Pioneer Woman, and the like-minded Tammi at Valley Girl.
Lovely ladies, please pass this award on to some of the bloggers you follow and appreciate, and include with the picture the text which is written beneath it.
Happy blogging, lovely friends!

In Him,


Post script: I just heard from my lovely friend Denise at Shortybear's Place, who I omitted from my awards because I couldn't access her blog last night. Glad to know she's still blogging! Denise, here's your nomination too!

7 comments:

Technonana said...

Hi Juliet!! It's so nice to meet you, and thanks for dropping by!! How wonderful to live in a place called "Sunshine".
I see we have a mutual friend, The Valley Girl, love her!!
I love collecting friends from around the world, but for some reason, Australia is dear to my heart.(My son used to tell me he was going to live there.) I hope one day to be able to visit!!
Congradulations on the AWARD, I'm sure you really deserve it!!
Your New Friend in SC!!
Sharon

tammi said...

Congratulations and thank you so much! You flatter me!! ;) I appreciate your kind words and encouragement.

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie.

Jill Knapp said...

Thank you Juliet for your kind words!! You are so kind to add my badge to your blog!! I really appreciate that.
I am really trying to get my message out. Keep up the good work .!!!! :-) Jill Knapp

How do you add that cute signature at the end of you posts? I have never seen that before!!

Amanda said...

Hi J,
Thanks for nominating me; that's awesome! I had a visit from Denise too, so that was lovely!
Bless you today,
Love Mand x x x

Kim said...

Congratulations on your "award"! I'm also in the "learning process" with you!

Love Bears All Things said...

Wow! Thanks Juliet for the award. I'll pass it on.
Mama Bear