Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!


Yes, I'm finally through accreditation- we've come out the other end, and in general, the clinic has come out fairly well! There are some small changes we need to implement, but I'm a happy camper!!
The clinic accreditation visit was today. This was me, most nights last week and early this week. (except, a girl version, and my desk was covered, rather than stacked!!) I put in so many looooong days, working into the wee hours on things like computer security policies, new staff induction information, and triage guides for non-clinical staff. I'm glad it's over! There's still plenty more to develop, but I told my boss very nicely but clearly, that I won't be taking any more work home, at least not for another 3 years. But in reality, if we haven't got everything running smoothly by the next accreditation, I probably won't still be there- that would generate some serious deficit in my job satisfaction levels!!!

Anyway, what am I doing, still rambling on about work! Let's change the subject, shall we?
On the health front, I am much improved, thank-you! That cold lurked around for far too long... got into my chest, and I had to go on antibiotics even! Well, I'm still putting up with the remainders of it, but will be safely back at the gym in the next day or so... I had 1.5 weeks off- will I even be able to use my muscles again???

I have been so blessed with comments from lots of bloggy friends lately. Thanks everyone! It's late, and I've had enough of pulling late nights on the computer, so i'm gonna go. Promise I'll be back to talk about something more substantial soon. In the mean-time, Live Well everyone. And don't eat too many sugar-free sweets- I hear they produce certain unsavoury side effects!!!!?!

Blessings,

4 comments:

tammi said...

Glad to hear your health is returning! That makes everything ~ especially exercising! ~ so much easier. And probably working less hours and getting more sleep will help as well! Sounds like you've been incredibly busy!

Best wishes this week as you flex those muscles again!

Denise said...

I am so happy that you are feeling better, bless you.

Suzie said...

Yeah! You're feeling better. There's nothing worse than a summer cold/flu! Uggh!!

And about those sugar-free sweets...you're right! ha! ha!

Have a wonderful week!
Suzie :)

Shaunta' said...

Hi,
Thx for leaving a comment on my blog. It's fun to see that a person ALL the way in Australia found my page. Wow...the internet can be a good thing!
Looking forward to getting to know you,
Shaunta'