Thursday, July 31, 2008

Time for a change!

Hello Lovelies! As you can see, I've updated my tired old blog template. I don't yet possess the clever skills to properly create or re-create a new look, so I've found a lovely one from Candy's Templates.
Sorry all of my lovely favourite blog lists etc have disappeared with the reno. Promise I'll get them back up soon. It's late, but I just had to get a little post up after all my tinkering- if for no greater reason than to get rid of the bright green pic which was at the top of my previous post... can't have that- it doesn't match the new colour scheme!!
So here's a more appropriate match. As this post doesn't really have a theme today, I can really put any pic I like, can't I!OK, it's a car. What's a nice girl like me doing putting car pictures on her blog?? Hmm. Well it matches, and it's HOT too. And you can blame my darling hubby for the influence!!
So anyway, it's definitely time for a more serious post, so I'll be back tomorrow hopefully- If I get the house in order!!
Catch you soon!
Blessings,

6 comments:

Denise said...

I like the new blog look sweetie.

tammi said...

Love the new look!! And the car! Very hot.

Growin' with it said...

i like the new look...way to spice things up!

Shirley Mary said...

How neat! The first recipe coming in from Australia! Zucchini is not something on my grocery list so I just might give it a try! I'll let you know how it was received "deep in the heart of Texas."
Thanks for visiting and leaving the recipe. I'll be going out of town in a few minutes but I am eager to look at your blog when I get back!

mary

Love Bears All Things said...

Looking Good!!
Mama Bear

Mary said...

Juliet,

Glad to meet you. Since I didn't see the old look, I can't comment on it, but do love the new one.

Thanks for dropping by my Writing Nook and leaving a post. Enjoy the Circle Journal. It was fun writing for others to share. I expect it will be making its rounds once again when we've all made our enteries.

Blessings,
Mary