Monday, June 16, 2008

Lemons!

Just wanted to share the laugh with you...

Remember those alarm clocks I bought 2 posts back?
Well you guessed it- they were lemons!... Not one of them worked!!!!
Can you imagine my flabbergastered-ness (is there such a word??), when I got up at 6.30a.m. and investigated these silent creatures...
despite fiddling with the various settings, and trying again numerous times to get the alarms to activate, the biggest alarm evident was a small line on the digital display which flashed when the alarm time was reached. No loud siren, no flashing red lights, just a little flashing line next to the time display!
My response: "Well, that's really going to wake someone up, isn't it!!"

At least, by then I was well and truly awake, and we did of course get to school on time!!

Back again in a few days for our next installment of Give a Hoot!
Hope you can join me!!

Blessings,

No comments: