Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Alphabet meme...

Hi to all... I'm not wanting to overshadow my earlier post (please read it- entitled "What?!? Late again?"), however, I've been wanting to do one of these memes for a while now, and there never seems to be the perfect time, as I'm always in the middle of a topic! So here goes, enjoy some light reading about moi!!

I got this from MamaBear at Bears In Exile (see my favourite blogs list on the right hand side), and I also spied it last week at Shortybear's Place!

A)Age-32

B)Burger of choice-Homemade- lean beef patty on soy & linseed roll, with baby spinach, fried onions, beetroot and mustard- yes, I really am living well!
C)What kind of car you drive-2005 Corolla Levin Wagon- sporty model in dark blue (with plenty of dust, as we live in a dusty town, and have become used to water restrictions!)
D)Dogs name-Do not have a dog. (Have a friendly cream coloured cat named Glory!)
E)Essential item you use everyday-Computer- that was predictable, wasn't it!
F)Favorite TV show- Dr Phil, previously loved Alias!
G)Favorite game to play- Word games... surprised??
H)Hometown-Melton, Vic, Australia
I)Instruments you play-None
J)Favorite Juice-Don't really have a favourite these days, but I used to love Apricot Nectar
K)Whose butt you would love to kick- Nope, no-one's coming to mind at the moment!
L)Last restaurant you ate at-Taj Agra- delicious Indian food in Ringwood, Vic.
M)Favorite Muppet-Does Ernie count??? - He's a lot like me!
N)Number of piercings-One in each ear.
O)Overnight hospital stays- 4- 3 were bouncing babes, and one was for a fractured radial head... (broken arm, in earth speak!)
P)People you were with today- My very good friend Camille, and my spunky famille.
Q)What you do in your quiet time-Snuggle up with a good book.
R)Biggest regret: Well, MamaBear said "Between me and God", and after pondering it a moment, I realised that my biggest regret is also staying between me & God- you guys all don't need to to know about that ole thing!
S)Status-Very happily married.
T)Time you woke up-6:30a.m.
U)What you consider unique-My Mad Menggie- second born daughter, with a way out personality! (And loving it!!) ------------->>>>>>>
V)Vegetables you love-Pumpkin!!! Mushrooms!! Eggplant... (don't tell Mum- I hated eggplant when I was a kid!)
W)Worst habit-being late for things.
X)X-rays you have had- Back ( long time ago), and elbow (when fractured, obviously.- 2001)
Y)Yummy food you ate today- I made a delicious vegetable & barley soup last night which I had for lunch, and then!!!! a delicious steak smoked on the barbie, courtesy of my highly skilled hubby! (for dinner!)
Z)Zodiac sign-Well, I don't like zodiac signs, never read them, but if you have to know, It's Aquarius.

Blessings,

5 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

It was nice to read something about you. I have to admit that I don't know you that well, yet.
The Circle journal is at ShortyBear's place. It has a stop in Oklahoma before it makes that long trip over the ocean. My 10 year old grandson got a kick out of the whole process when I was getting ready to mail it to Mary. He thought it was neat that it was traveling to all those places. I'm excited about reading what everyone wrote when it comes back and before I send it off again.
Mama Bear

Love Bears All Things said...

Hey, I'm back. Congrats on losing that weight. Have a super week.
Mama Bear

Beth Cotell said...

What a cool meme!

Anonymous said...

that is a really cool meme. It was so cool to have an aussie visit my blog! I think you are the first one!!
Which reminds me I must answer the question about the snakes in the streets... :)

Please come visit again soon!!

Blessings
Amy

Shirley Mary said...

Juliet, let me give you a big Texas "Howdy!" So glad you visited! I think it is so amazing that at the click of the mouse we can bring in blog friends from around the world!

I have never been to Australia but would love to. My husband and I have visited New Zealand and it was a dream trip for us. I love to hear the accent of the people from New Zealand and Australia.

I enjoyed reading your Alphabet meme. I have done one short one awhile back.

I noticed that you have Shortybears Place as one of your favorite blogs. That is also one of my favorites. She is going through a tough time right now with the loss of her brother and all the health problems.

Love the pictures of you and your girls! Being a great grandmother I realize how quickly time passes. Enjoy these precious years with your family!

mary