Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Staying on track, in a yummy way!


Hi everyone, just a quick post today, to let you all know I'm doing well with my new diet and exercise changes! I wasn't keen on having salad "again!" for lunch today, but I'm glad now, as it was delicious, and I've stayed on track with my eating because I chose to just do it anyway! Also, for Bible Study tonight, I felt like being Suzie Homemaker, and actually baking something for a change, so I Googled 'healthy recipes', and found a nice sounding easy recipe for honey biscuits that sound healthy and delicious! If they prove to be a winner, I'll post the recipe here for you all. No doubt I'll modify it a bit, being one of those cooks who likes to splash in all sorts of interesting ingredients, but the original can be found at Spark Recipes: http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/home.asp?gclid=CPTws6aBgpMCFQWiggodDkqLGA
Happy cooking, and have a great week!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Hang in there sweet one, you can succeed.

Juliet Fieldew said...

Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Juliet! Yep, healthy AND delicious...that is the key when feeding our husbands and kids. Can't wait to see if that recipe gets posted! :)

B. said...

Sounds like you are doing a good job- choosing to eat that salad- choosing to find a healthy recipe.

Love Bears All Things said...

You've got the right attitude for Living Well! Keep on Keeping on!
Mama Bear

tammi said...

It really does feel good to know that you HAVE OVERCOME the temptation to eat poorly, doesn't it?! Keep up the great attitude!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!

Marsha said...

A good attitude is half the battle. I'll watch for the recipe.