Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jo...

Hello lovely people!
I just want to share with you someone REALLY SPECIAL in my life! My oldest daughter Joanna! She doesn't feature in my posts a lot because, quite frankly, she often pulls a funny face when I'm taking photos of her, but she is a beauty!

See...
Jo, as she likes to be called, is a really tender compassionate girl. She feels for those who are alone and hurting, and steps in to help others when she sees people in need. She is a bit of a cool girl too, with a great fashion sense- you should see what she can do with a scarf!

I love my Jo.

Here are some more pics of my gorgeous girl!
Love you Jojo. Thanks for lighting up my world!

4 comments:

From the Heart said...

You have a beautiful daughter. Thanks for sharing her with us.

The weather is beginning to change here, getting a little cooler, actually it was cold this morning.
I love the fall and all the colored leaves.

Glad to hear from you and pray you and your family are doing okay.
Blessings,
AliceE.

Denise said...

Helloooooooooooooo how are you and it is good to see you? Been a long time...........

Countess Chichi said...

What a sweetheart. With parents like you and Geoff she had no choice but to grow up into a beautiful wonderful person.

Thanks so much for this post Juliet. You are very lucky to have such a lovely daughter.

Juliet Fieldew said...

Aww, thanks all you lovely ladies! It's so nice that you were so quickly back in contact even though I've been off the grid for a few months! I'm feeling very loved!!