Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fantastic Weight Loss Site!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to jump in here and tell you all about a fantastic website I've just encountered: www.calorieking.com, or for us Aussies, www.calorieking.com.au! Not only do they have HEAPS of calorie values for foods we eat & buy every day, but they also have a recipe section with a clever twist- go to Recipes>> Advanced Search, you can specify the type of recipe you want including low fat, low sodium, and several more, as well as the type of meal or dish you are wanting to cook.
I wanted to bake something low in calories for Bible Study tomorrow night, I used this search, and came up with 10 recipes in the baking category which are under 100 calories per serve! And the US site has 20!! I thought that was great!!
So I think I'll be making the No-Fat Brownies tomorrow... I'll let you know how it goes! But if you've got some cooking to do, or even if you're planning to eat out soon, why not head over to the Calorie King site too, and see what you can find!!

Blessings,

4 comments:

Joan said...

Thanks for the tip!
Have a blessed day.

Jackie said...

Hi Juliet

Just wanted you to know that I recieved the Circle Journal today. I loved the gifts you enclosed with it for me. Thank you so very much.

I loved learning a bit more about you.

God Bless.

Denise said...

Thanks for the web site girl....... I will go there and take a look........

How are you????????? It has been a very very fast summer and now we are headed into Autumn....My very favorite season.......

Have a blessed weekend

christine said...

hi juliet! i've just came across your comment on my blog! it must've been some time ago.. i hope you found the gelati place you were looking for :)

your blog is inspiring!! keep it up!! i will definitely visit Enjoy Church when i come by Melbourne. i'm currently attending Paradise Community Church here in Adelaide :)

thanks again for the comment! God bless!

warm regards,
christine