Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not the same... again!!!

Yes, I know- I just changed my blog look a week or two ago, but I wasn't happy with the tan & black look which was a bit boring after the header had been scrolled away!
So now for something completely different. This time it's mostly my work- a lot of tinkering around with hex codes & html... aaargh! But still, I'm happy with the result... for now. :o)

But I have an announcement... for those of you who remember the course I was madly completing earlier this year. Today my certificate arrived in the post- I am now officially a Nurse Immuniser! It's a nice feeling to receive fruit from your labours!!
On the home front, it's a cold & rainy winter this year in Melbourne. We have had several downpours, and even hail twice, I think. Thankfully I was in my nice Corolla, and not pedalling to & from work with one of these contraptions!
Well, once again, I have spent so long tinkering with my blog look, that I've run out of time to produce anything of real substance! Even now, my husband is giving me 'the look'- My bad. We were going to watch a movie together tonight.
OK, I'm getting off now! I'll catch you again in a few days!

Blessings,

10 comments:

Suzie said...

Congratulations on your certificate and on your lovely new header! I had to laugh when you added that you were happy with the design, "for now" because I've been thinking about changing my blog too.

If it makes you feel any better, I get those same looks from my hubby from time to time too! Ha! Ha!

Bless you Sister!!
Suzie ;)

Joan said...

Hi Juliet,
Thanks for stopping by. I like your blog too. I'm constantly tweeking my blog. I'm either OCD or just a plain perfectionist. Not sure which because it seems to vary from day to day. Congratulations on the certificate! Have a bless day!

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, congrats on your certificate!! I am so happy for you, take care.

Darlene Schacht said...

Congratulations. That's such great news!

Yolanda said...

Congrats from a fellow nurse.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I saw your post through Cabrelli's at Water's Edge (in the Bahama's) and though I would drop by to say hello to a fellow Aussie (I am an Expat living in Florida, USA) - though originally I am from NSW... but hey that is ok... take care

Juliette said...

Hi Juliet,

thanks for stopping by. There is not so many of us around so it's always nice to meet another Juliet (or Juliette :-)).
Congratulations on your new certificate!
If you ant to know more about me and my family of Frenchies leaving in Canada go visit our personal website pierrekiroule.net, the other one is more focused on adoption.
Have a fantastic day and a great weekend.

Denise said...

Now tell me about a Nurse Immuniser. I guess I have never heard that title. Also congrats to you.... and will you go to work in a hospital or clinic? Just curious......... My Mom is a retired LPN..... but I was never called to be a nurse or anything close....... I admire those that can do that work!

Have a great weekend girl.........

Paula said...

Congrats on your certification! Way to go!
I really like your new header ~ cheery and bright. Hope you had time to watch that movie with your hubbie!

Denise said...

Just checking in to say hey........


HEY !!!!!!!!